If you consider that available material on youngfunks.com, impinge on your copyright(s), please inform us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receiving of a comprehensive and valid notice, we will remove the material and make a good confidence effort to contact the consumer who embedded or uploaded the material by email.
In agreement with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act [the ‘Act’] and purposes itself of the safeties under the Act.
Youngfunks.com has embraced and applied a policy for lecturing claims of copyright breach, and for the closure, in appropriate conditions as gritty by us in our sole option, of users who are oversteers of copyright. Additional, we stand-in the right to terminate, suspend, discontinue and/or limit the ability to visit and/or use the Facility or edit, remove, erase or immobilize any User Content on the youngfunks.com which purportedly infringes another’s copyright. It is out rule to dismiss the entrée of repeat lawbreakers. We are under no responsibility to, and do not, scan content posted for any violations of third party rights, but, we respect the copyright safeties of others and it is our rule not to permit resources known by us to encroach on another party’s copyright to endure on the youngfunks.com or the Service. If you accept as true any materials on the youngfunks.com Applications or the Services encroach on a copyright, you should deliver us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person ratified to act on behalf of the holder of the copyright or other scholarly property interest;
- A report of the copyrighted toil or other logical property that you due has been invaded;
- a link of where the infringing material is located on the Site;
- Your complete address with telephone numbers;
- A declaration by you that you have a good confidence conviction that the doubtful use is not approved by the copyright holder, its agent, or the law; and,
- A declaration by you, made under consequence of lying, that the above info in your notice is correct and that you are the copyright or rational property owner or certified to act on the copyright or rational property owner’s behalf.
If there is a rights of copyright or other rational property violation you can email email@example.com